The old hands in the currency circle are very familiar with Bitcoin. With the popularity of Bitcoin, there has also been a mining boom. There are many ways to mine, one of which is to use computers to dig Bitcoin. Therefore, some novice investors have recently asked Xiao Bian how the computer digs Bitcoin? What configuration does a Bitcoin mining computer need? Then, let's follow Xiao Bian to have a look.
How does the computer dig Bitcoin?
1. First of all, open a random ore pool website, which can be used at home or abroad. If you want to be safer, try to choose some reliable ones. Register an account on the platform to get the wallet address.
2. The second is to download mining software on the computer. There are both free and paid software. After all, it is an ordinary computer. Generally, it is OK to use the free software. It is easy to find such software on the Internet.
3. After downloading and installing the mining software, you must register an account, log in to the software and enter the address of the wallet, which is used to store the excavated coins.
4. In the future, the software must be set simply, usually including mining plan, calculation rate size, etc. Because mining will hurt the graphics card, the calculation rate should not be set too high in general. In fact, the performance of the graphics card can maintain a utilization rate of 60%.
5. Then you can start mining, and the coins can be queried through the ore pool website. However, we remind you that ordinary computer mining is difficult, and most of the time it ends in disappointment.
How long will it take for ordinary computers to dig Bitcoin?
According to the statistics, it takes 1-2 years to dig out a Bitcoin when an ordinary household desktop computer is operating 24 hours a day. This does not rule out the damage caused by the long time and high load operation of the computer. In addition, it cannot guarantee that every ordinary computer can dig out Bitcoin, because there will be many professional mining machines outside, which have stronger computing power, Mining capacity is more advantageous than ordinary computers.
What configuration does a Bitcoin mining computer need?
Unique display: practical experience has proved that the important characteristics of card a at the mining level are much better than that of card n. If the established digging and milling machine belongs to a new generation of card n, its key characteristics will be better. In addition, this set of equipment also uses HDD+SDD dual disk and 23 inch large 4K display screen, ensuring that the entire equipment has no hardware configuration weaknesses, and large-scale online games and bitcoin mining are also easy.
Hard disk: 64G. The price of 64G and 32G is similar.
Computer motherboard: including CPU, operating memory slot and graphics card slot. Standardize the application of desktop motherboards and the computer memory of desktop computers. Generally, the notebook memory needs to be mined.
Mine power supply: It is better not to exceed 1600 watts. Overfilling may cause damage.
Heat pipe radiator: If the heat discharge is not good, it will endanger the unique service life. Manufacturers with better materials use steel ball fans, which will last longer.
Baffle: The key role of the Baffle is to fix the unique PCB. Based on the presence or absence of the baffle, we can analyze and judge whether Duxian is a high-end series product.
Speaking of this, I believe you have a certain understanding of how computers dig Bitcoin and what configuration is required for bitcoin digging computers. In general, although bitcoin mining is a project that everyone is working on, Xiaobian also reminds investors that after all, investment is accompanied by risks, and bitcoin mining is the same. There is no guaranteed investment. Therefore, everyone should do a good job of risk analysis before investment to reduce the risk of loss.